・Japanese cooking instructor
・Diploma of Kushi macrobiotic Institute Tokyo (BIOKURA) Advanced / sweets standard
・Chinese herbal medicine dishes Instructor (Certified)
・Chinese herbal medicine Advisor (Certified)
・Registered Nurse (Certified)
・Public Health Nurse (Certified)
I learned the basics of Japanese cooking from my mom at a young age and also went to cooking/baking schools in Japan. I have been learning Kaiseki style cooking which is a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner by Keiko Okamura and Koichiro Goto who are famous for an authentic Japanese Kaiseki style trainer.
I also love traveling and cooking with chefs/moms/dads in every countries. But I noticed that there were few chances to immerse yourself in the local culture and taste in Japan. I thought it would be very nice if there was a place that foreigners could come to the local people’s homes and learn how to cook local cuisine and as a result learn more about the local people.
That is why I started my cooking classes by teaching Japanese home style cooking. I hope the guest can cook again in their home countries for their families and friends after returning home. Please enjoy the dishes and our culture by joining our classes!
-Best rated of more than 1,000 kinds of activities in Tokyo/kanto area by Tripadvisor reviewers.
- Asahi Newspaper “Home-style Japanese cooking seducing more tourists from abroad"
- Jan 2014, Washinton Post “Mastering Japan’s art of cooking"
Web travel guide：
Introduced as "20 ways to make friends in Tokyo" by Time Out web magazine.
The link is here
- Aug 2014「Tokyo Journal Magazine」How to make delicious Gyoza
- April 2014, Information media for foreign residents in Japan「Savvy Tokyo」もち巾着を掲載
- March 2014, Information media for foreign residents in Japan「Savvy Tokyo」桜餅を掲載
- Feb 2014 Information media for foreign residents in Japan「Savvy Tokyo」カブのそぼろ煮を掲載
- Jan 2014,「Tokyo Journal Magazine」Yomogi rice cake
- Dec 2013 Information media for foreign residents in Japan「Savvy Tokyo」栗きんとん
- Oct 2013 「Tokyo Journal」Tonkatsu, Katsudon
- July 2013 「Tokyo Journal」Tempura
- June 2013, MENSA Japan Magazine Cold shabu shabu
- April 2013 Tokyo Journal Sushi Roll
- All most all of Japanese major broadcast company featured our class
- NHK, TBS, Fuji TV, TV Tokyo, Nippon TV, Mainichi Croadcasting
・Kendo, a Japanese martial arts, instructor